20 years old

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

nO tItlE

Recently really not so stable………
Always cry, of course, I say cry without reason nobody will trust
I rather that it is a symptom of period, at least,
Cry without reason is more comfortable compare with cry with reason
Begin to know what called ‘’personality’’
From the people around me, I can notice kind, friendly and helpful friend
But there is also selfish, betray and pretend
I trust that we all need friends because of we scare loneliness and helplessness
However, do you all really think that friend can help us to cope with this fear?
Sometimes we will feel lonely and helpless even friends are around you, don’t you?
Because of this, we tend to find our love ……
Deep in our mind, our love one is the people that most trustable, the person that you most concern at……..
Until one day, you may found that that ideal person may not as ideal as you thought,
The trust between yours getting decrease, you keep all ur secret, unhappy feeling, deep in your heart
Consequently, u may find that u r getting more lonely…….
In d past, I’m a very brave person (I dun shame to admit this)
I always share my feeling with friends, unhappy, unsatisfied, happy n so on
These days, I found that when I share these feeling with my so called ‘friend’, my feeling will be more worst……
So I dare not tell any people about my feelings these days n I keep it in my heart…..
My face become ‘blacker’ cause my heart become ‘heavier’
My mum asked me ‘izzit u r veli unhappy now’
I din answer anything cause I hate to lie but I dun have d bravery to tell her what have happened on me
I got try to talk with my patner, I think he is rather to c my smiling face then unhappy face, so in d end I pretend d problem is solved and gave him a smiling face
Really confusing, with d person I trust the most, I dun have d bravery to tell, just dun wan they worry about me. With d person I dun trust, I feel insecure to tell. In d end, I didn’t tell anybody……
Sometimes I will think, if I have siblings that will be great……..
At least my personality won’t spoil by my parent
I studied hr , one of d topic talk about relationship between intelligence and problem, if I’m not wrong, it called cognition theory
I’m facing many problems recently, that mean I’m stupid????
Then Chinese got a sentence saying that ‘ intelligence people won’t trust about rumor’
If you are observable, u r not hard to find that people around us is talking rumors, negative prediction about people.
Refer to the Chinese sentence above, is this imply that those people is not intelligence? But how come they get excellence result in their academic?
V should trust theory or reality?
If we should trust theory, then no people in this world (at least around me) is intelligent. If we trust reality, why should we learn those theory?
My exam result sure very bad, cause I waste my time to think about these instead to study.
Last time during exam I will only study study and study but now I really no energy to study. Even I get bad result I also wont blame myself…….






2 Comments:

  • you treated yr frens with sincerity, truthful and candidity but none of them or merely a few appreciated yr efforts. Am I rite? Now, from what i can see, u are at the same time treating yr frens a little bit of conscientiousness,which is this that make u becoming eluded from yr frens... Maybe the way u judged ppl? or mayb they r reluctant at times when u're giving yr opinions or thoughts that might be worth while.

    but trust in me, just believe what is right for u to do, be considerate and moderate at all times. Our society is beginning to change, either ppl are turning aggresive, or turning vicious. U cant blame them as this is a cruel trend and we will have to follow. no alternative choice has been given by the god of OBELISK (the creator of mankind).

    Believe in u and someday u will preceive fruitful results from the day U'd made yr mind.

    By Blogger garren_tony, at May 8, 2005 at 5:00 AM  

  • update yr blog lar.. waited so long

    By Blogger garren_tony, at May 21, 2005 at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home